Your membership in the North American Gamebird Association helps preserve your rights as a hunting preserve operator or game bird producer. Now in its 82nd year, NAGA maintains a strong voice in government and so that you don’t have to do it alone. Stay abreast of the latest research and current events affecting our industry through our bi-monthly publication, NAGA News. Build your business through our member networking services and find new customers and prospects at our annual convention and educational conference.
Every NAGA Member will receive:
- Welcome packet including a membership card and the NAGA Membership Directory
- NAGA News magazine (6 issues printed and mailed annually)
- Business listing in the annual Membership Directory
- Business profile with hyperlink on the NAGA website
- Personal login on website for to manage your own profile
- Post your own classified advertisements on the website
- The opportunity to attend the annual convention and educational conference
- Access to the John Mullin/NAGA Scholarship Program – Application Form
- The right to operate under the member-approved Code of Ethics
- A strong voice in government
Coming up at NAGA
The North American Gamebird Foundation offers up to five $1,000 post-high school scholarships annually in the name of the late John Mullin.